AW Mechanical offer scheduled servicing for your machinery and tools to reduce the risk of future breakdowns, giving you more certainty in operating your machinery and booking jobs without worrying about on the job failures and breakdowns. Scheduled maintenance and servicing will give you a cost effective way of maintaining your equipment and heavy machinery and allow your team to complete jobs on time and stay productive.
What do you get with our Scheduled Servicing?
- AW Mechanical Scheduled Servicing agreements are available for your heavy machinery and equipment. We stock a range of parts so we can ensure each job is completed in a timely manner. Our nationwide team means we are never out of reach. Servicing includes the following additional services:
- Maintenance Servicing at 250, 500, 1000 and 2000 hour intervals
- Oil analysis
- Genuine OEM lubricants
- Professionally trained technicians
- A complete Machine Inspection and Service Report
- Removal of used oil and waste
- Pro-active management and advance service scheduling.